Update Coming Soon!
In compliance with our State Board of Cosmetology guidelines we ask that you please review our guest protocol below to answer any questions you may have.
If you have any further questions please reach out and call us. 678-714-0421
- Your appointment will be limited to yourself only. Please do not bring anyone in the building with you.
- You will need to provide your own mask to be worn during your entire appointment at the salon.
- Upon entering you will be asked to use sanitizer and we will take your temperature. Any guest with a temperature above 100 will be asked to reschedule.
- If you are under the weather of any kind, common cold, etc please reschedule.
- If you present for your appointment with noticeable symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Our entire salon team has strict protocols in place for our health and safety purposes. Your stylist will be happy to review our health and safety practices with you during your appointment. That being said please be patient as we navigate our way through this time.
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team. We understand that upon occasion schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours-notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations. All our policies are designed to benefit our guests and provided the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Guests who cancel their appointments without proper notice or do not show up for appointment times are considered a "No-show". After three missed appointments/cancellations/no-shows a credit card will be required to hold the appointment.