Update Coming Soon!
Taylor Brooks Salon has re-opened as of 04/24/20 for a limited amount of guests per day. Please call to schedule as we are not accepting walk-in appointments at this time. Review our guest protocol below to answer any questions you may have. We are thrilled to be back in the salon to serve you soon!
If you have any further questions please reach out and call us. 678-714-0421
- We are limiting each stylist to one guest in the building at a time. That being said, please note our availability will be limited and we will do our very best to get your appointments scheduled.
- Your appointment will be limited to yourself only. Please do not bring anyone in the building with you.
- You will need to provide your own mask to be worn during your entire appointment at the salon.
- Upon arriving for an appointment: please call the salon to check in, we will only allow you into the building once your stylist has completed their sanitation protocol.
- Upon entering you will be asked to use sanitizer and we will take your temperature. Any guest with a temperature above 100 will be asked to reschedule.
- If you are under the weather of any kind, common cold, etc please reschedule.
- If you present for your appointment with noticeable symptoms, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Children are permitted in the salon one at a time with one parent if they are receiving services. Children are not allowed at this time otherwise.
- We are not accepting walk in appointments at this time so please call to schedule.
- Your entire salon team has strict protocols in place for our health and safety purposes. Your stylist will be happy to review our health and safety practices with you during your appointment. That being said please be patient as we navigate our way through this time.
Your appointments are very important to all members of our team. We understand that upon occasion schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours-notice for adjustments to your appointments and for cancellations. All our policies are designed to benefit our guests and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. Clients who cancel their appointments without proper notice or do not show up for appointment times are considered a "No-show". After three missed appointments/cancellations/no-shows a credit card will be required to hold the appointment.